Sunday, March 14, 2010

What if You Won the Lottery?(Cash prize. Not stones)

If I won the lottery I would be stoked. I know that’s how everyone feels but it would be a jaw dropping experience for me. There is so much that I would do with the money. No matter how much the money was ten percent of that would go to god. After that I would make sure that my family was comfortable for the rest of our lives and with the rest of the money I would use for the good of mankind. I would donate to charities and I would start up businesses which would in return give me revenue but at the same time open up jobs for other people which would be a big help because the world is in such a need for jobs at this time with the global economy coming down. I would go to great lengths to try and make everyone who has helped me out in life to make their lives a little better. With the large sum of extra money I would be able to greatly benefit not only my life but many others as well. There really isn’t much you can argue with this topic. I mean there is no downside to winning the lottery. At least a monetary lottery. Now if I won the lottery that in the end you get stoned to death then this blog would have gone a lot different. If I won that lottery then I would try my hardest to escape the outcome and remove myself from the situation entirely. But for the sake of clarity lets go back to the beginning. If I won a monetary lottery of a large sum of money I would do as stated above with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment