Sunday, March 14, 2010

What if you Could have any Super Heroes Powers?

What if somebody offered you one super heroes power? What super powers would you choose and why? Woah! My dream blog! Well this is one of the simplest questions but by far the most difficult to answer. Not only is there a wide variety of super powers but each one has their own positives and negatives. It would be awesome to have Spiderman’s web shooting abilities but it would be a lot cooler to have Wolverines powers. To me, this question can’t be answered by what your favorite power is but what you are going to be using your power for. For example, if shooting webs is my favorite power and I plan on fighting crime. Well there is only one problem. I live in Arlington, Tennessee and there wouldn’t be a need for web shooting because there wouldn’t be a single building for me to swing from to another building. That’s like having Aquaman’s powers but living in somewhere in Nebraska. So the first thing I would do before picking a power would be to pick what I would be doing with it. Personally, I would want to use my powers to better the world and have fun. That leaves me a couple of options. I could have Wolverines powers. Ability to heal and draw blades at anytime would definitely be fun but in the end I would have to pick Superman’s powers. That guy has everything. He can easily disguise himself and has every power known to man. I mean its not even fair to be superman. He can do it all. I would use super strength and eye lasers and flying. Man, just thinking about it makes me jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment